Mysterious Aspects of Architecture - open lunchtime lectures on special qualities of architecture
Welcome to five open lunchtime lectures on special qualities of architecture on Tuesdays from 26 September. Lecturer: Peter Lynch, KTH ABE guest professor.
Public event, open to all. Students and practitioners of architecture especially welcome.
Tid: Ti 2017-10-31 kl 12.15 - 13.30
Föreläsare: Peter Lynch, KTH ABE guest professor.
Plats: Room A124, KTH Architecture building, Osquars backe 5
Series is informal. Attend any or all parts, drop in, bring friends. Bring your lunch. All are welcome!
- Tuesday 26 September: "Depth" 12:15 Room A123
- Tuesday 10 October: "Pattern" 12:15 Room A124
- Tuesday 31 October: "Contour/Profile" 12:15 Room A124
- Tuesday 14 November: "Arranging/Gathering" 12:15 Room A124
- Tuesday 21 November: "Siting" 12:15 Room A108
Each lecture divided into three parts:
- 12:15-12:45: general introduction; key examples
- 12:45-13:00: informal discussion, question & answer
- 13:00-13:30 deeper look, focused on architect's praxis
All lectures in the KTH Architecture building, Osquars backe 5, 114 28 Stockholm. All lecture halls on the ground floor.